Kuorinka theme and Kuorinka Plus Plugin for it has been updated. The biggest change is that Kuorinka theme now supports WordPress Core Logo feature. That can’t be behind paywall in Kuorinka Plus Plugin anymore because otherwise Kuorinka theme couldn’t be in the WordPress.org repo anymore.
Logo feature is now under the Customizer → Site identity. Unfortunately you need to set logo again.
Here is full list of updates:
- Add WordPress Custom Logo feature.
- Update media grapper script.
- Fix skip to content script.
- Remove rel=”designer” from the footer.
- Add theme support for refresh widgets.
- Update screen-reader-text class by adding word-wrap: normal.