By default only administrator role have access to all private content. But you can give any role to have full access to all private content by following there steps.
- Install and activate Members Plugin.
- Go to Settings → Members and Enable the role manager.
- Go to Users → Roles and edit the role you want.
- Check edd_members_show_all_content.
- Update role.
- If you don’t see edd_members_show_all_content capability do this.
- Click Add New Capability.
- Enter edd_members_show_all_content and click Update user.
- After that you can check edd_members_show_all_content capability.
Note! User expire date can be modified under user Profile page if role have edd_members_edit_user or manage_shop_settings capability. You can add those to any role in the same way as adding edd_members_show_all_content capability.